Friday, October 21, 2011

Amber.

If you don't know me, I'm your average 40 something year old.

There is nothing out of the norm about me, except I am happily married, choose NOT to have children, and enjoy living life instead of playing follow the leader.

I was raised on a farm, but I have mastered several large city lives in my day, and enjoyed them.  I am computer stupid, can't stand a lot of the gadgets of today, but... know everything has its place, and welcome change, but respect the old ways.

You will learn I am NOT a politically correct person.  I am what I am, and LOTS of people do not like it, BUT I have no issues with their choosing not to like me, my choices, or my life style.  I am all woman, but I'm all tomboy just as much.  ( that would be my father, and my Paw Paws fault! ) I choose things simple, but simple never meant easy, so some will look at me as if I am backwards.  Which again is fine!   What works for one may not work for the next.

For those of you that do know me, or think you do.. please feel free to put in your two cents worth.  I enjoy reading these things as much as I hope you will.



Tiz Life...
Amber

No comments: