Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm up and ready to go!!!!

Six inch survival knife/flent/hammer end... strapped to right leg
first hand emergency kit strapped to the left.

Getting that last cup of coffee down... not to drink too much this morning as to cause myself TOO many stops along the way.  Getting old sucks!

The text messages are coming in so fast I can't get the phone charged at 100%
BUT I welcome each text! and I so enjoy the fact people are thinking of me SOooooo early!

Late for me but early for most of the world.

615 403 1740 is the text welcome center BUT don't expect a text back!

I am putting the phone is airplane mode so I will NOT get anything or respond to anything while riding! You know safe driving they say!   Besides I have no clue as to where my next plug may be! Only one more thing to have on the begging list.

I am all smiles and look forward to a good days ride.  stay tuned to my personal facebook page OR the bucketlist page for updates.

my page is.. http://www.facebook.com/amber.goinsfinley  and yes it is already in the new timeline! a little strange read it left to right as much as you can... NOT straight down...

my bucketride page is... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bucket-List-Horse-Back-Ride/296042847096120


I thank EVERYONE for all their help!
I WILL be calling some of you... ALL of you whom were nice enough to allow me addresses and numbers... they are all in my phone, and I will be using them! So stay tuned! ha ha ha


My love to the world,
and may the world watch my back!
Amber

No comments: