Monday, January 2, 2012

WEATHER.... weather ... n weather.

Wow...
Yesterday was about 60 degrees
Today it is not expected to get any better... only worse as the day proceeds.
Wind chill is about 22 degrees as I type, and by this time tomorrow it is expected to be Zero or ten BELOW zero.
We are also expecting 2 to 4 inches of snow in the higher elevations... which of course is where I am headed...
So while my plans were to leave early early am tomorrow. I have to worry about the horses getting off flat top mountain safely... and Melanie getting the truck and trailer back from the other side of town safely...
So I can only make the call of if I am leaving IN the MORNING... as predicting weather in these mountains is... futile.

So world... stay in touch...
And YOU Mother Nature! Your not THAT funny!
My love to the world...
Amber.

No comments: