Monday, November 21, 2011

Socks

Socks are a huge piece of equipment.
I have a good pair of boots, that I love, use and abuse!
My socks however also need to be top notch to keep me going.

So Silk liners because they are warmer than cotton or wool.

Then the biggest , most fluffy wool socks I could find.

I also have ski socks but they are going to be my back up as these are more likely to help my feet while I am sitting on the horse with little circulation going on.

But I also have hand and feet warmers... to discuss.

The one good hint I have gotten and hope to get more! (hint)

Is to spray my feet with spray deodorant, each night before I change my socks into my sleeping socks and before I put on a fresh pair the next day.

I was also told to spray my hands! so not to sweat in my gloves on the road!  I would have never thought of that!

No comments: