Wednesday, November 16, 2011

TENT

One of the biggest things that will either make my trip better or make it a living hell is going to be my equipment.
Lets just start from the bottom.

I have a tent mat/or pad cover.
I normally carry an oil cloth that fits under my tent ever so perfectly, but they are way too heavy for this trip.  So this trip it is the trusted blue plastic most people use.

My tent, it is a full season tent, but it is only a small two man tent.  I am using it so I can keep my horse gear as dry as possible and give me even more protection from the weather just in case.

yep in the back yard!   I've been sleeping in it every once in a while just to get my up and down quickly.  Not to mention everything else.

My next thing is to take the horses out for the weekend to a friends house etc...

Trust me people.. if anyone has any hints, or ideas on how to make life any easier while living outside this winter... My ears are open!

No comments: