Sunday, December 18, 2011

almost!

After taking a load of supplies to the barn, Navarre will be carrying so much it takes me THREE trips in my little car to get it all there! 
a short trip in the car to find a way out of Asheville... I ran into three state troopers whom where a GREAT help! I enjoy it when you do things correctly / or with in the law ... and it pays off.  These guys were so helpful this morning.

After loading up the kids in full gear in just a few minutes (as soon as I get off this computer)  taking a photo or two for the local paper.... then taking them for a short / hard hike up the mountain.  I believe I'll go back out in the car for yet another check of roads they mentioned...

We may just have a new way out of Asheville, no thanks to the Blue Ridge Parkway... (Of which EVERY law enforcement group believes they are WAY out there denying me a short 15 mile trek..., but I digress again) but all thanks to the State Troopers this morning.

I'll let everyone know as soon as I can!

Love to the world.

No comments: