Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Characters.

Characters are starting to come out of the wood work, little by little people are starting to talk to me about my little trip.

Melanie is going to be my main support person on the NC side....
David is hopefully going to be her back up.
Then Jerry if either of them can't take care of me.

Brenda and the kids said they will bring me a hot meal, have dinner with me one night and bring the horses some hay!   (this is a big deal and I am not sure HOW I will get hay for the horses at all )

Franklin stopped me at the grocery store, he's been reading up on other people whom have done the same, and wants to see me off as I ride the kids down the highway!

My dear step father called just tonight and mentioned how the trip was a conversation piece with ladies at church, I mentioned how I never see any comments on the blog so I figured no one was reading it! Still have no idea if anyone is reading the family blog or this one?

As long as the word gets out, as long as humanity opens it heart and hands as I walk down the road with my horses.

I think as time goes on people with start to ask me more, I can only hope while on my trip people want to help a little along the way!   I can only hope at this point, as little is in stone.

On the TN side I am hoping my Dad will be my main support, but I still have no real support for him either.  I have asked Troy, but getting a job is first on his list and I have not gotten in touch with Chuck, whom works a full time job and I can't ask too much of anyone! ? who knows... I may have to get support on the TN side but once a week.  If that is the case, so be it! I've worked it all out thus far, I'll work out more issues as they come up.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Of course we are reading and sharing! I have a few friends that I have shared the blog with but I don't think it's on their radar just yet because January feels so far away for them! I am praying that humanity shows up and will help you along the way!! I think the hardest is when you are half way in between....too far from your NC folks/family and a bit too far from us here. I am working hard to fill in the gaps with some people that I know and hoping that they will come through!!

Of course we are reading....keep writing!! I am simply amazed.